Reiki Master Training
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master
The Master training combines the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into one 3-day class which is usually taught during a 3-day weekend or otherwise during the week. See individual class pages for class times.
To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements, and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
- The Usui Master symbol increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements).
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART, and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Life Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach, including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
- 186-page class manual and class certificate.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
Cost: $1045.00 with a $325.00 non-refundable deposit.